Wednesday, July 7, 2010

"Surprise surprise surprise" a la Gomer Pyle

Print Friendly and PDF
Wow, talk about a surprise!

I open my email to see what's new and there's an email from Crochet Soirée.... and this is what I read...

Hi MariAngel,

I drew your name for the prize of a Boye CrochetMaster hook set!
Congratulations!

Please send me your full mailing address and I'll get your prize out to you
ASAP.

Thanks,
Doug
 My jaw hit the desk and I scared the cat and my husband with my whoop of joy LOL


I have been participating in Crochet Soirée's CALs. The May CAL was the Red White & Blue challenge. I chose to make the hot pads, 1) because I needed one and 2) my daughter needed one as well.I had some beige cotton with flecks of red and blue in it and that's what I used to make the hotpads. They came out quite nice.



I have been wanting a set of these Boye hooks for quite a while now. I had a Boye hook that I absolutely loved but lost earlier this year and hadn't found a replacement for. Now it's on its way along with a lot of other gorgeously colored hooks in a range of sizes!

Every crocheters dream come true!

3 comments:

Pink Feather Paradise said...

Mr P bought me some Boye hooks when he visited the states last year... they are wonderful, well done you!

loving those hot pads...

x Alex

Karen said...

WOOHOOO!!!! Thats exactly the prize you wanted!!! Congratzs! Awesome!!! I remember you telling and showing me this prize! :D :D

Aussie Maria said...

Lucky girl, Christmas in July ☺