Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Kirby's Epic Yarn

Print Friendly and PDF
My husband emailed this link to me and told me to make sure to watch it.

OMG This is the perfect Wii game for anyone who does crafts, knits or crochets!

If you haven't seen this game yet, watch the video. It lasts 20 minutes but I can guarantee that by the time you're done watching, you'll want to run out and buy this game for hours of endless fun!

Note *some of the language from the two adult male players can be a bit colourful... as in, there's the odd swear word because they can't believe how much fun they are having collecting beads, unravelling yarn monsters, unzipping buildings, gathering fabric and swimming through fabric water. They actually sqweed with joy when one of them would get a piece of yarn furniture for their house! LOL And Kirby is irresistible all made out of yarn, he looks squishy and bouncy.

1 comment:

Laurie Laliberte said...

LOL I saw this advertised on Nickelodeon this evening and just caught a few second of the commercial. I'll have to return to watch the video tomorrow as it's past my bedtime.