Friday, October 17, 2008

Knitting, knitting, knitting...

Print Friendly and PDF
Let's see, I have the baby jacket I'm designing, with the hood half done sitting here.

Then I have a hairband half done that I started today because I wanted to keep my hair out of my face at work without tying it up (I have hair down to my hips)

And then, since I'm back temping at the hospital, I'm also working on squares for the blankets for the homeless.

And last but not least, I still have to finish my daughter's Little Red Riding Hoodie for her birthday which is next week!!!!!

I hate having so many things on the go. Thank goodness it's Friday! I should be able to finish the baby jacket, the hair band and my daughter's hoodie during the weekend. That will leave me with the squares for next week.

I will post pictures! this weekend :) I promise!!

I will also do a bit of research in response to the comment on pet patterns, that cat patterns are difficult to find with some finds of my own. So get ready for pics and links

No comments: