Friday, October 10, 2008

Gambit's View

Print Friendly and PDF

Anyone who comes to this page was probably looking for an X-Men blog. Sorry folks, this is mostly about knitting and life in general.

Who is this Gambit you ask?

He is the master of the roost, the one we bow to. He is our Bengal Cat. He only lets us say that he is ours, but really, we belong to him. He came to us 7 years ago, a bedraggled bundle of fur, half dead, flea bitten little bit of misery.

Yes, he was named after the X-Men character Gambit, aka Remy LeBeau, since we took a gamble on him, and, my husband is a huge fan.

He trotted his way into our hearts, bouncing back from a horrible beginning and growing into a big solid kitty who likes to sleep in my knitting yarn, play with my knitting needles and generally terrorize my husband whenever he's sitting at the computer or trying to get some sleep.

I hope to use this blog to share my knitting with others. There will also be some non-knitting posts about cooking, and whatever strikes my fancy. Being a Gemini, that can change from one day to the next.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cutey!! I love cats but I've come to realize I don't get along with them too well for a long period of time LOL. I'll settle for visiting others :o)
Love your blog too.

knitnut72