Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Knitting & Design - Baby Jacket Update

Print Friendly and PDF
I know, it's Wednesday, where did Tuesday's post go??!!?? I started a new temp job and by the time I got home, did not get a chance to post.

To make up for it, here is a picture of the jacket all sewn up! I've started the hood part and it's coming along quite nicely.


Tonight, I didn't get very much knitting in since hubby and I went for a walk, enjoy the falling leaves and the last of the warm weather. The air was crisp and the sky was a beautiful pale blue. A tiny nip in the air to remind us we are in October. The squirrels were chasing around like mad fools, trying to find nuts to bury and never find again. They have their purpose, how else would we get to enjoy the mighty oaks if squirrels didn't bury their treasures.

On a side note, I found this somewhere a long while back and every time I see it, I have to laugh. Whoever made this has a real sense of humour. Enjoy!

No comments: